How do I get involved and create a fundraising page?
- Select to join #TeamAmendola or #TeamEdelman.
- Create your personal fundraising page.
- Set a fundraising goal, upload a profile picture, and update your story with the reasons for becoming a Harrington HERo.
- Share your fundraising page via email and social media to ask your family and friends for support.
- Click here for more instructions to create your individual fundraising page.
- Consider starting a team!
How do I create a team?
- After creating your individual fundraising page, click Create a New Team on the right hand side of the page.
- Name your team.
- Update the team profile picture and your team story to personalize your team page.
- Click the button “Invite Members” to send an email to your family and friends, inviting them to create their own fundraising page as part of the group efforts.
- Click here for more instructions to create your team fundraising page.
Can't I just create an individual page, call it a team page and have all my friends use that page to share?
Unfortunately, only official teams that create a team following the above process will be eligible for team prizes. Individual pages that are used by a team are not eligible for team prizes.
I want to join my family and friends on their team. How do I become a member of their team?
- After creating your individual fundraising page, click Join an Existing Team on the right hand side of the page.
- Search for the team you wish to join.
- Click Join Team next to the group name.
- Continue to share your fundraising page with your network and help your team make the greatest impact.
- Click here for more instructions to join an existing team.